We are pleased to share our Annual Report for Fiscal Year 2015 (covering July 2014 through June 2015). The report shares highlights from our activities in areas of research, community development, cessation, public affairs, marketing and communications. These highlights include:
- The release of the Minnesota Adult Tobacco Survey, our collaboration with the Minnesota Department of Health that is the most comprehensive data source on tobacco use in our state;
- Partnerships with American Indian communities to advance smoke-free policies and awareness of commercial tobacco’s dangers;
- Awarding $5,000 to the winner of The QuitCash ChallengeTM, a contest that motivates thousands of Minnesota smokers to make quit attempts;
- New grant awards to organizations that direct low-income individuals to quitting help;
- Successes from the 2015 Legislative Session;
- Our advertising work to remind Minnesotans of the tobacco industry’s role in creating new smokers; and
- Reflections from our outgoing Board Chair.
Also included are a full roster of Board Members for 2014-2015 and statements of our financial position and activities.
2015 Annual Report (web version)
2015 Annual Report (PDF)