Happy New Year from ClearWay Minnesota! We are pleased to share our Annual Report for Fiscal Year 2017 (covering July 2016 through June 2017). The report highlights our activities in areas of public affairs, community development, cessation, research, and marketing and communications. These highlights include:
- Policy advocacy around raising the tobacco sales age, limiting the places menthol tobacco products can be sold, and keeping tobacco prices high;
- A new TV documentary on tobacco use (both traditional and commercial) among Minnesota American Indians;
- Our free QUITPLAN Services and the quit-smoking QuitCash Challenge contest;
- Our Community Engagement grants, which fund organizations to connect low-income smokers with quitting help;
- Notable research dissemination by our staff members and grantees;
- Our new advertising campaign, Stop the Start; and
- Reflections from our Board Chair.
Also included are a full roster of Board Members for 2016-2017 and statements of our financial position and activities.