ClearWay Minnesota is proud to release our 2018 Annual Report, commemorating 20 years of our work to reduce tobacco’s harm in Minnesota. The report highlights our history of activities in areas of cessation, marketing and communications, research, public affairs, and community development. These highlights include:
- Results of two decades of tobacco control work in Minnesota, including smoking declines, lives and money saved, and Minnesotans making their homes smoke-free;
- 175,000 Minnesota tobacco users getting free help to quit through QUITPLAN Services;
- Award-winning advertising campaigns;
- $32 million in research grants and contracts given to Minnesota researchers;
- Policies to protect youth from the tobacco industry passed at the state and local levels;
- Partnerships with American Indian Nations and diverse communities; and
- Reflections from our outgoing Board Chair.
Also included are a list of Board Members since our inception and statements of our financial position and activities for Fiscal Year 2018.