ClearWay Minnesota is excited to release the following Request for Proposals (RFP) for local policy grants to create a smoke-free generation.
This funding opportunity is aimed at organizations and agencies that have:
- A strong track record of tobacco control work, including passing policies;
- An interest in passing bold policies;
- Knowledge about their community and a sense of its readiness for policy change;
- An ability to participate in lobbying activities at the local and state levels; and
- An interest in being part of a dynamic cohort of organizations that support and encourage each other to pass the most impactful policies possible.
Here are a few key dates to keep in mind:
- There will be an applicant information session on October 13.
- Letters of Intent are due October 21.
- Full proposals are due December 16.
- Funding will begin for selected applicants on July 1, 2017.
Questions about this RFP can be submitted to Alexis Bylander, ClearWay Minnesota Senior Public Affairs Manager, at email@example.com/952-767-1431. Questions and answers will be made available to all applicants on a weekly basis during the application process at the bottom of this page.