About QUITPLAN® Services
In 2001, we launched QUITPLAN Services, our series of programs that combine counseling, medication and community to help smokers quit. More than that, it’s free; call 1-888-354-PLAN to get started.
Quitplan.com provides options for smokers who may not want to use face-to-face or telephone counseling.
This free website is a personal support center that features many helpful and interactive quit-smoking resources.
- Personalized quit-smoking plans
- Expert counselors who respond to user questions within 24 hours
- Access to a community forum of current and former smokers who share the ups and downs of the quitting process
- Tools tracking quitting progress, calculating savings and suggesting next steps
- Emails celebrating progress and milestones
The QUITPLAN® Helpline provides you with access to experienced, professional phone counselors who are waiting to help you to quit. QUITPLAN Helpline services are provided free of charge for eligible Minnesotans.
You’ll work with them to create a personalized plan to quit, and you may receive free nicotine patches, lozenges or gum if it’s deemed appropriate.
Call QUITPLAN Services at: 1-888-354-PLAN (7526)
Para Ayunda espanol, llamenos: 1-888-354-PLAN (7526)
Helpline hours (CST): 7 a.m. to midnight, seven days a week
The QUITPLAN Helpline has been serving Minnesotans since 2001.LEARN MORE