About QUITPLAN® Services
In 2001, we launched QUITPLAN Services, our series of programs that combine counseling, medication and community to help smokers quit. More than that, it’s free; call 1-888-354-PLAN to get started.
Quitplan.com provides options for smokers who may not want to use face-to-face or telephone counseling.
This free website is a personal support center that features many helpful and interactive quit-smoking resources.
- Personalized quit-smoking plans
- Expert counselors who respond to user questions within 24 hours
- Access to a community forum of current and former smokers who share the ups and downs of the quitting process
- Tools tracking quitting progress, calculating savings and suggesting next steps
- Emails celebrating progress and milestones
The QUITPLAN® Helpline provides you with access to experienced, professional phone counselors who are waiting to help you to quit. QUITPLAN Helpline services are provided free of charge for eligible Minnesotans.
You’ll work with them to create a personalized plan to quit, and you may receive free nicotine patches, lozenges or gum if it’s deemed appropriate.
Call QUITPLAN Services at: 1-888-354-PLAN (7526)
Para Ayunda espanol, llamenos: 1-888-354-PLAN (7526)
Helpline hours (CST): 7 a.m. to midnight, seven days a week
The QUITPLAN Helpline has been serving Minnesotans since 2001.LEARN MORE
The QuitCash ChallengeTM
ClearWay MinnesotaSM and QUITPLAN Services are the sponsors of Minnesota’s statewide quit-tobacco contest, The QuitCash Challenge. Tobacco users who are able to stay smoke-free for an entire month are entered into a drawing for a $5,000 grand prize. Learn more at www.quitcash.com.
2013 QuitCash Challenge winner Adam Akida
Join a new research study from Mayo Clinic.
- Receive free guidance and tools from Mayo Clinic
- Contribute to Minnesota’s efforts toward a healthier, smoke-free state
- Improve smoking cessation programs around the country
- Receive a gift upon completion of each study follow-up
Not only will you be helping someone you love, but your participation could mean bringing the entire country one step closer to kicking its smoking addiction.
Call 1-800-957-2950 or click here for more information.